Tuesday 16 December 2008

Maritza


Female, 17, Single
Interested In: Friends
Member Since: Jun 2008
Location: United States

Schools (Other):
Ridgeview high school


Hobbies and Interests:

anime, collecting manga, tennis, learning languages

Favorite Books:

A Child Called "It"

Favorite Movies:

Scary Movie 4

Favorite Music:

X-Japan

Favorite TV Shows:

Don't have one

About Her:

My name is Maritza, I am sixteen. I go to Ridgeview high school and I am a junior now :) . From all my years that I've been at school I've liked my freshmen year the best and I miss it. Hopefully this year is going to be even better in the near future. I'm quiet if you don't know me, but when you get to know me I can get talkative. I love hanging out with my friends, going to the movies and having fun. I also like playing my flute and having a blast at the football games and the competitions that we have. I want to be a kindergarten teacher because I have always loved little kids♥. Let's see now, the sports I like to play is tennis, it has been my favorite sport for the longest time, I may not be in it this coming up school year because of my afterschool activities that I have, but I will definately join my senior year though. One of my other hobbies is learning different languages. I'm going to be learning a new one this summer vacation at college and I am looking forward to that :D Well that's all about me


This The url of her Friedster
[http://profiles.friendster.com/71321759]

0 comments: